Bintan Fullboard Tour Package (min 15 paxs)
Bintan Fullboard Tour Itinerary:
0930hrs Arrive at Bintan Ferry terminal, meet & greet with local guide.
We will proceed to our first stop at a Local Market. Here, you will be able to find a variety of local dry products such as dried seafood, snacks and crackers.
Next, Seafood Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
After lunch, we will visit the Vihara Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva Temple (closed every Monday), where you catch the view of over 500 luohan statues with a variety of expression.
After the interesting visit to the Temple we will visit Mini Desert & Blue Lake.A place that was originally a pile of sand that has since been transformed into sand dunes. (Duration: 45-60min)
Next, we will make our way to a local restaurant for our Signature Seafood Dinner.
Get the chance to do some shopping at the Local Department Store; you can find variety of local Indonesian products such as clothes, food and accessories here.
Finally, transfer back to your hotel and proceed to check in.
Rest of the day will be free at leisure.
Breakfast in the hotel
Check out from the hotel at 9am and meet with our local guide at hotel lobby
Visit to the biggest Guanyin temple in South East Asia – known as Avalokitesvara Graha Temple
Enjoy a Signature Indonesia Lunch at local restaurant, after which you may visit a Local Handicraft & Souvenir Shop.
Transfer to ferry terminal for your return ferry back to Singapore.
Note: Sequence of Itinerary may be subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Bintan Fullboard Tour Includes:
- 2-way ferry ticket (Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal – Bintan – Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal) **Include Seaport Taxes
- 01-night accommodation at choice of hotel / resort with daily breakfast
- 2-way land transfer (Pier – Resorts – Pier)
- 2 Day Bintan Tour with guide service – included all admission (As per attached itinerary)
- 1 x Signature Seafood Lunch at local restaurant
- 1 x Signature Indonesia Dinner at local restaurant
- 1 x Seafood Lunch at local restaurant
Bintan Fullboard Tour Excludes:
- Travel Insurance (Recommended)
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Visa if Required
- Items not stated in Inclusions