2D1N Bintan Tour Package + Ferry + Resort
Hotel + Tour + Ferry Package | Last updated:
What Is Bintan Ferry + Resort + Tour Package
Also known as 2D1N Bintan Tour Package, this package includes 2-way Bintan ferry tickets from and to Singapore, accommodation with breakfast, 2-way Bintan land transfers, a South Bintan city tour with local set lunch and a 60 minutes massage.
During the tour you will visit South Bintan - Tanjung Pinang main attractions on a coach with other travellers, accompanied by a bilingual (Mandarin & English) guide.
3 Days 2 Nights Bintan Tour Package
For a 3 Days 2 Nights Bintan Tour Package, simply extend you stay by changing the checkout date on the booking system.
Why Book a Bintan Tour Package
If you have never been to this unique Indonesian island and would like to explore the island’s main attractions with a guide, this would be the perfect package for you. Alternatively, if you have already visited the main Bintan attractions before and prefer to discover the rest of the island at your own pace, you can opt for the basic 2D1N Free & Easy Bintan Resort + Ferry Package.
Package Tour Options as below:
- Day/Night Mangrove Discovery Tour- Visiting Mangrove River using 10 seater boat
- 60 Minutes Traditional Massage at local spa- D' Bintan Spa
- South Tour, Set Lunch,60mins Massage- Places of Interests: Local Market, Avalokitesvara Graha Temple, Mini Desert & Blue Lake. Local Department Store Indonesian Set Lunch at local restaurant, FREE massage for adult only.
- North Tour, Set Lunch,60mins Massage - Places of Interests: Swim at the biggest sea water swimming pool in South East Asia, enjoy the unlimited slip & slide (duration: 2hrs), Set lunch at local restaurant, Visit to Rumah Imaji – 3D Art Museum, Shopping at Plaza Lagoi (souvenir, batik & art gallery,etc), Experience 60 minutes traditional massage at local spa (adult only).
- Hiking @ Mount Bintan- Experience Hiking in Mount Bintan + Seafood Lunch.
Whom Its For
Whether you are travelling alone, as a couple, with friends, or family members, this 2D1N Bintan Tour Package from Singapore is suitable for anyone!
When To Go
Most travellers typically book a 2D1N (2 Days 1 Night) Bintan Package for a short weekend getaway from Singapore. You may also opt for a 3D2N (3 Days 2 Nights package) with an extension night added to the package. Whenever possible, consider travelling on a weekday to enjoy the resort facilities and travel services without having to beat the crowd.
In addition, you could enjoy more savings during weekdays as it is considered the low season in Bintan. Bintan is most crowded with tourists during public & school holidays, so that’s when hotels and resorts would implement additional peak surcharges.
How To Book – Bintan Tour Package
Booking our 2D1N Bintan Tour Package gives you not just the lowest possible price, but also the most convenience in 3 easy steps.
1. Navigate to our Packages page.
2. Select your preferred Bintan Hotel or Resort, room type, travel dates, ferry timing, and number of travellers.
3. Input all travellers’ details
4. Make your payment by credit /debit card. Done!
Other popular bintan resorts
$125/pax. One of the most interesting stays on Bintan Island. Doulos Phos The Ship Hotel features a maritime museum, swimming Pool and Jet Spa.
From S$87/pax (min 3), De Bintan Villa, features a unique cliff resort experience in this part of the world. With multitudes of activities, a perfect getaway for families and friends.
S$163/pax, 2D1N The Residence Bintan Package + Ferry [Discounted Promotion]. We are Singapore’s No.1 Bintan site. Book online now.
S$100/pax, 2D1N CK Tanjung Pinang Hotel Package + Ferry [Discounted Promotion]. Perfect if you are taking a South Bintan Tour in Tanjung Pinang.
S$98/pax, 2D1N Aston Hotel Tanjung Pinang Bintan Package + Ferry [Discounted Promotion]. Perfect if you are taking a South Bintan Tour in Tanjung Pinang.
S$330/pax, 2D1N Banyan Tree Resort Bintan Package + Ferry [Discounted Promotion]. We are Singapore’s No.1 Bintan site. Book online now.
From S$104/pax (min 4), The Anmon Resort Bintan is the newest resort in sunny Bintan Island. Featuring a one-of-a-kind luxurious desert-themed glamping stay in a tipi-style tent.
S$437 /pax. The Sanchaya Bintan is the most luxurious property in Bintan Island right now. Featuring a secret beachfront estate, this resort is the perfect venue for an exclusive upscale getaway.
S$153 /pax, Angsana Bintan an exclusive 4-star resort with a private beach and a wide range of land and water activities.
S$192 / pax, Holiday Villa Bintan features a spacious private-pool villas suitable for families with children on a getaway.